Friday, January 21, 2011

Foam Board Wall Decor

These wall hangings are a great addition to any wall. They are cheap, easy and fun to make.

Supplies Needed:
  • 3 2o" X .5" X 30" Foam board but any size will do depending upon your wall space. I do recommend getting the .5 inch board though.
  • Staple Gun
  • 1/2 yd of Fabric for each board
  • Something to mount on the back to hang them from. I live in an apartment so I used sticky tacky to mount it to our wall. That way there are no holes.

Lay the foam board on the fabric with the fabric face down. Wrap the fabric around the board and staple it to the back. For my middle wall hanging, I used solid fabric and then got white buttons to make the shape. I just hot glued the buttons onto the fabric when I had the design I wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment